BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Its interesting how school can, at times, make someone feel less intelligent. In the myriad of classes and social activities, roommates and FHE (Family Home Evening) brothers; school should be a constant source of structure which offers most an odd sense of relief. This semester however as my junior year is coming to a close and my senior year approaches my mind seems only retain movie quotes, musical lyrics and interesting tidbits from friends and roommates. Try as I might latin terms in my Law textbook evade me constantly. What exactly is the use of memorizing these terms if I have no desire to attend law school......or for the moment any graduate school? So im determined......less stress and more fun! Im going to study a reasonable amount and manage my time more effectively. The rest will be what it is. So lets see how long this lasts.............

0 comments: