BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahh the joy of friends!! In the span of one week I've visited my best friend in Arizona and now my favorite roommate is on the road at this very moment to come spend the weekend with little ol' me. What fun! I am amazed at how my friends always manage to make me happier. So the semester is almost over and one of my other friends is graduating which means he wont be here next semester. I cant even say how bummed I am about that, also that he is not walking. I kind of wanted to waive my embarassing signs and cheer for him as he walked across the stage. (Thats right i'm still trying to convince you to go through with it!) Thankfully I have some great friends coming back for the summer who can ease my pain. So im totally shocked that I have made it this far into the semester and there have been no serious arguments or fights with the roommates. There has been plenty of annoyance and times when I wanted to add Kool-aid to someone's shampoo but thankfully I've have been able to keep those feelings at bay. So lets hope the semester ends well and without any green or purple hair!

0 comments: