BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

So im wondering as finals are now in full swing and white glove is looming over my head if finals really help prepare us for the real world. I've had a job in the real world, a stressful and wonderful career actually and finals just dont seem to apply to that situation. Im thinking that writing 10 page papers and presenting on subjects that no-one really cares about are just a college conception to torture and humiliate us. Perhaps there are classes where finals really do help prepare you for the rigors of career life.....but I just cant see it right now. Perhaps thats because im stuck in the middle of a paper, still havent cleaned my room/apartment and am feeling the nostolgia of losing friends to the real-world. One more day....thats what I need to keep repeating. One more day of this torture; oh wait I'll be right back here in less than a week!! And then repeating the same montra for three additional semesters! AHHHHH! I never thought something would leave me grasping for a regular 8-5 job again!!

0 comments: